- 2008 thru 2013 Sold $96.2 Million
- Irongate's Top Closing Agent 1990 thru 2013
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors - "Sales Leader" - 1975 thru 2013
- Ohio Association of Realtors - "Presidents Club" - 1983 thru 2013
- "Award of Excellence" - 1994 thru 1998
- "Pinnacle of Performance" for 15 straight years
- Sinclair Alumni Association Committee
- Sinclair Alumni Association Advisory Board
- Sinclair Foundation Board Of Trustees
- National Association of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Dayton Multiple Listing Service
- Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Western Regional Information Systems & Technology, Inc.
Professional Licensed Staff
Mimi Coyle - 22 years with Irongate. A licensed personal assistant to Jim since 1993.
Denise Morris - 21 years with Irongate. A licensed personal assistant to Jim since 1998.
Nicole Wenzler Mastro - 7 years with Irongate. A licensed personal assistant to Jim.
Thank you for visiting my website.
Let me put my 43 plus years of real estate expertise
to work for you today.
We refer all our family and friends to you because we feel you are one of the most professional and sincere realtors around!
--Chris & Jennifer Strehle
Jim Coyle has handled the sale of two properties for us. Keith and I were very impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. The two properties of different monetary value were handled with the same diligent effort.
Jim's real gift is that he listens to you. He dosen't ever try to sell you his point of view.
From the very first time we met you, we had the utmost confidence in your abilities. The whole process went very smoothly -- from the showings to the negotiations to the closings. We'll continue to recommend you highly to anyone who wants to buy or sell a home.
--Arthur E. Dunn
Your office is like a "well-oiled machine". You always handled our questions and concerns in a prompt manner, and your friendly reminder calls were greatly appreciated.
--Tom and Sharon Poppenhouse